We accept orders shipped to areas and countries detailed below. All shipments are made via the transportation companies MRW or UPS (depending on destination).
Search your destination on the chart below and you will find the transport, delivery times and the cost of your shipment.
|Destination (1)||Carrier||Delivery time (2)||Free||With cost|
|In store||Not apply||1 working day||Always||Never|
|Peninsular Spain, Balearic and Portugal||MRW||2-3 working days||Orders > = 150 € |
|Orders < 150 € |
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||MRW||3-4 working days||Orders > = 350 € |
|Orders < 350 € |
|Andorra and Gibraltar||MRW||3-4 working days||Orders > = 250 € |
|Orders < 250 € |
|Belgium, France, Holland, Italy, Luxembourg, Monaco and United Kingdom||UPS||3-4 working days||Orders > = 350 € |
|Orders < 350 € |
|Rest UE countries not listed above||UPS||4-5 working days||Orders > = 500 € |
|Orders < 500 € |
|Switzerland, Norway, San Marino and Liechtenstein||UPS||4-5 working days||Orders > = 500 € |
|Orders < 500 € |
(1) Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and countries UE: customs clearance charges, duties and taxes not included. They shall be paid by the recipient. This needs to be paid to the carrier at the time of delivery of the package.
(2) To count from package pickup in our warehouse by the carrier (except in cases of force majeure that may occur to it). For shipments to the Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and countries outside the UE, delays may occasionally occur in these terms resulting from action by the customs authorities and procedures associated with them.
Shipments are always insured against theft and accidental damage. The insurance coverage no longer exists once the package has been delivered and signed the corresponding acknowledgment of receipt. Therefore, it is important that at the time of delivery you verify that the package is in proper condition (not broken open, wet, etc.). If so, you must request the carrier to state the incident on the acknowledgment of receipt before signing.
We can not deliver to PO boxes. Neither on Saturday or Sunday.
We process and ship orders during our operating hours, Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 13:30 h and from 16.30 to 20.00 h; Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:00 h. The goods will be ready to ship and deliver to the carrier at most, the following working day after the receipt of payment.
As soon as we have shipped your order you receive an email with the tracking number shipping MRW or UPS. You can check the status of your shipment 3-4 hours after receiving this email. To do so, please click:
Here if your order has been shipped via MRW
Here if your order has been shipped via UPS
Meanwhile, we are happy to help you in what you need. Send us an e-mail (use our contact form) or if you prefer, call us at + 34 93 204 82 09 (Monday to Friday: 10:00 to 13:30 pm and from 16:30 to 20:00 h, Saturday: 10:00 to 14:00 h).
We accept returns up within 20 days from the delivery date.
Remember we can only accept returns of items that:
- Are in perfect condition and in the same condition in which they were sent (which have not been used, altered or washed, with all tags attached as they were in origin).
- Are returned in the same packaging in which they were received and in one package / shipment. MARIONA.ES reserves the right to reject multiple returns sent at different times and all from a single order.
- Follow the same country / area to which they were originally sent.
Returns must be requested through My Orders section within My Account via our website. In a short time you will receive an e-mail with the instructions to follow.
After receiving the return, MARIONA.ES will verify the status of the items and if they are in good conditions, we will pay you the same amount you paid for them subtracting the amount corresponding to the transport costs for collecting the return (unless it is defective merchandise or wrong in which case we will assume that cost). You can check in the following table the amounts we will deduct of your purchase depending on the area / country where we should send it back:
|Zone / Country of origin of the return (1)||Carrier||Return cost|
|In store||Does not apply||Free|
|Peninsular Spain, Balearic and Portugal||MRW||9,90 €|
|Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla||MRW||39,90 €|
|Andorra and Gibraltar||MRW||24,90 €|
|France, Italy, Germany, Belgium, Netherlands, United Kingdom, Luxembourg and Monaco||UPS||19,90 €|
|Rest UE countries not previously detailed||UPS||29,90 €|
|Switzerland, Norway, San Marino and Liechtenstein||UPS||39,90 €|
(1) Canary Islands, Ceuta, Melilla and non UE Countries: MARIONA.ES does not handle the return of tariffs, taxes and other customs charges paid by the buyer back on the day to mark the entry in their country of the articles now returned. The buyer himself, if applicable, must make such management to the appropriate tax or customs authorities in their own country.